Please Support Paws Urgent Needs
Please consider donating one or more items from our PAWS Urgent Needs List.
This Month's Urgent Needs List:
- Cat litter scoopable/non-scoopable (desperate need)
- Bleach (desperate need)
- ODOBAN concentrated cleaner
- Simple Green cleaner
- Cat and kitten dry food (KMR and canned kitten)
- Floor squeegees
- Swiffer dusters
- Paper towels
- Hand sanitizer
- Dawn dish soap
- Anti-bacterial soap
- Trash bags – heavy duty, 55-gallon
- Tight sealing (clear) plastic bins for storage
- Laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Kleenex Tissues
- Dish scrubbers/brushes
- Postage stamps
PAWS needs items from our Wish List on a regular basis, but some items become more important as supplies diminish.
WE ACCEPT CASH DONATIONS TO FURTHER OUR MISSION!
PAWS is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible. Financial contributions can be made to PAWS in one of the following ways:
- Donate online through Network For Good – as a one-time donation or set up a monthly automatic donation - https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/newsheltercampaign
- Donate by phone with a credit card. Call the shelter at 513-539-PAWS during normal business hours.
Mail your donation or Drop Off Supplies at our Facility:
PAWS Adoption Center
6302 Crossings Blvd.
Monroe, Ohio 45050
Consult your financial adviser or attorney regarding donating stock or remembering us in your estate.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING PAWS!